Neyers Wine Club
We would be honored if you joined one of our Wine Clubs. You, or someone you love, could enjoy a range of benefits and have access to limited production wines. (Hint: Wine Clubs make perfect gifts.)
Benefits of Membership
- Wine Club members receive a 15% discount on Wine Club orders, additional wine purchases, and "flat rate" shipping for each of the four Wine Club orders.
- You will have access to all of Neyers wines, including limited, small production wines not typically sold through distribution.
- Your four intervals for Wine Club shipments are scheduled during the cooler months - October, December, February, and April.
- Members may choose to "pick-up" their orders or have them shipped directly to a home or office.
- Wine Club members are welcome to personalize their Wine Club order at each interval and add in additional bottles without increasing the flat rate shipping costs.
- Wine Club members do not pay tasting fees.
- Of course, Wine Club Members, and personal guests, are invited to our Spring and Fall Pick-Up Wine Parties to meet Bruce and Barbara Neyers and the winemaker, Tadeo Borchardt.
There are three different Wine Clubs (the Selection Club, Red Wines Club, and Chardonnay Club) with three different quantity choices for each. As an example, if you were interested in both white and red wines and joined the "6 Bottle Selection Club," you would receive six bottles of wine each October, December, February, and April. Each shipment would contain two bottles of the featured Chardonnay and two bottles of each featured red wine, for a total of six bottles.
Receive the featured Chardonnay and two types of red wines in each shipment.
Select the quantity you would like in each WC order:3 Bottle Selection
6 Bottle Selection
12 Bottle Selection
Neyers Red Wines
Receive two types of our red wines in each shipment.
Select the quantity you would like in each WC order:2 Bottle Red Wines
4 Bottle Red Wines
6 Bottle Red Wines
Please note: Members in the Red Wines Club will automatically receive a 1.5 L of Cabernet Sauvignon 'Neyers Ranch' in the December Wine Club allocation unless it is noted in the account.